TEN G PUBLISHING LLC is currently accepting manuscript proposals for books that will be considered for publication. Manuscripts must be submitted by e-mail.
Please review the following items below carefully before submitting any materials with an understanding that:
- Your manuscript should be professionally edited prior to submission.
- The manuscript will not be returned to you.
- In order to review your materials in a proper fashion, please allow up to six months to get a response.
- A cover letter giving a brief description of the manuscript.
- If sending the manuscript by email, it should be a Microsoft Word file.
- Your contact information which should include your legal name and pseudonym(if applicable), e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number.
- Book proposals should include an outline, introduction, table of contents, and sample chapters approximately 20-25 pages in length for novels, 10-15 pages for short stories. Please submit this on 8.5 X 11 inch paper in a 12 point font. The minimum page requirement to consider for publication is 46 pages excluding the cover.
- Author biography that list publishing credits and credentials in the field.
- A detailed plan of how you intend to market the book if it is accepted for publication and the demographics of your potential audience.
- Ten G Publishing LLC does not offer advances and this is non-negotiable.
Send submissions via email to: